Electrical Charger Fire In Bathroom Prompts Warning


Notice: Undefined variable: adsns_count in /home/systemte/public_html/electrical/wp-content/plugins/adsense-plugin/adsense-plugin.php on line 346

We all know the dangers of using electrical equipment in a bathroom, even with something like a mobile phone charger.

Tip : Shaving sockets are for shavers, nothing else….

One fire crew from Torquay and one from Paignton were sent to the property in Edmonds Walk after a neighbour called the fire service to report an alarm sounding and a smell of burning.

On arrival, the crews found a small fire involving an electrical charger in a bathroom. They used two breathing apparatus, a thermal imaging camera and small tools to deal with the incident.

Story and image via – http://www.devonlive.com

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.